Team Connect 360
A powerful new way to understand stakeholder expectations and how the team can add more value…
The Team Connect 360 (TC360), quickly and efficiently generates insights into how a team is perceived, by its stakeholders and by members of the team itself. It is important to note that the TC360 uniquely surveys how the team is perceived as a whole entity in its own right. It does not survey individual members of the team.
The results of ‘Team Connect 360′ are collated into a clear and easily understood report, enabling a team with their coach* to identify topics on which they can focus a team coaching programme.
Once stakeholders have been identified by the team and its leader, their feedback is gathered via an online questionnaire.
The questions and report are designed around Professor Peter Hawkins’ Five Disciplines Model of High Performing Teams and cover:
• Stakeholder Expectations – what the team is required to deliver
• Team Tasks – what the team does to meet those expectations
• Team Relationships – the interpersonal and group dynamics
• Stakeholder Relationships – how the team connects with those it serves
• Learning – how the team develops to meet future challenges
• Productivity – the team’s capacity to deliver
Respondents are divided into categories which are used in the report to enable you to review the feedback by stakeholder type. There are four main categories, and you can include three sub-categories of ‘Other Stakeholders:’
- The primary stakeholder – usually the Team Leader’s manager
- Team members – all members of the team including the Team Leader
- Reports to the team – those who report into the team members
- Other stakeholders – these can be divided into three categories to group responses together in the report. Stakeholders could include customers, clients, suppliers, partners, regulators, board members etc.
- Commissioning – agree with the project sponsor who will be included within the survey and agree a launch date and initial deadline
- AoEC launch email respondees with a link to the survey, providing regular updates and reminders, throughout the process
- AoEC produce the report for the Coach* to disseminate with the Team
Only participants who have completed the AoEC/Renewal Associates Systemic Team Coaching Certificate or the Global Team Coaching Institute’s Practitioner Programme in the Systemic Stream are licensed to use this powerful online Team 360 tool.
For information on coaches who can assist in your area, please make use of the contact details provided below.
Prices start from:
£550 for a respondee group of up to 30,
£750, for up to 50 and
£950 for up to 80.
For larger groups please contact AoEC to discuss pricing.